Monday, February 8, 2010

Blogging awards

Ok, so now I feel REALLY bad for lagging behind in my blog posts.

I finally got around to checking in with my blog yesterday (whilst distracting myself from the stupidbowl, I mean Superbowl - sorry sports fans, but hey while I'm on the subject, way to go Saints!) and found that I was the lucky recipient of not one, but TWO blog awards.

Firstly a big thank you to Sonia at Dozen Dresses for the Beautiful Blogger Award;


and secondly an equally big thank you to Cindy Whitehead for the Best Blog Award;



Awwww..shucks guys, you shouldn't have! xoxo

P.S As I discovered from Sonia's blog, as a recipient of the beautiful blogger award, I'm required to list 7 things that I love, so here goes (in no order of preference, and also with not much thought!):
1. Fashion and shoes (sorry, I guess that is 2 things)
2. linen cocktail napkins
3. contemporary art
4. the restaurant Yauatcha in London especially their macaroons
5. Buttercream icing ( yes, me too Sonia!) especially chocolate
6. polaroid photos
7. Pretty plates

I'll be passing the blog awards on at a later date when my laptop is nicely plugged-in, and not running on reserve battery power. 



1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! I love your blog!

    I can understand going on a blogging hiatus! Things outside of the blogosphere can be a distraction! LOL!

    xox KS

    ReplyDelete