Monday, December 21, 2009

Packing up for the Christmas holidays



Well, actually, I'm not packing up for the holidays, I'm staying put right here at home. However, if I were to be jetting off anywhere for the festivities, and had to choose my suitcases of choice, then to Prada, I would be heading. Having had the chance to see lots of the Prada luggage collection whilst in the NYC soho store, I totally fell in love, and the ivory and black collection (above) will be added to my wish list should I win the lottery.
A close second, would be any of the carry-on sized leather suitcases below, available in a multitude of colors. Although, if money was no object I'd go for one in every color just to ensure my travelling  ensemble was always coordinated. Wow how greedy am I?!





No comments:

Post a Comment