Thursday, January 21, 2010

Apologies for the technical issues

Sorry for my lack of posts lately, I've been having issues with my computer, and only have my I-pod touch to satisfy my internet browsing needs. The blogger application on it is OK, but I can't upload my own photos via the I-pod, so I'm back to square one. Arrgh! The curses of technology.
If my laptop was behaving better, perhaps I might treat it to one of these stunning Gareth Pugh laptop bags, (which he created in collaboration with Paris boutique Collette last year), but for now I am reduced to giving it evil stares as a try and type with my big sausage fingers on my I-pod's tiny keyboard.




Fingers crossed, I'll be back to regular posting soon when my computer decides to sort its 'issues' out. Talk to you soon xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love that laptop bag

    hahaha I'm actually commenting this on my iPod now!!

    Hope you get fixed soon!

    Sonia x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pattern on that laptop case, its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete