Monday, January 4, 2010

A very delayed Happy New Year to you all



So. 2010. Here it is, another decade, another fresh start and most importantly lots of new looks to look forward to.

Apologies for the long break in my blog entries, but like a lot of people I was struck down by the post-Christmas colds that were going around, and was not organized enough to sort out any pre-planned scheduled posts. I'm feeling a bit better now, so will be back on regular blogging form (fingers crossed).

I hope that everyone out there had a good Christmas, and had a fun time ringing in the New Year. Let's hope that its a good one for all of us.

P.S Photo is a close up of a See by Chloe T Shirt I own from the early noughties, which is now officially a very long time ago. I was wearing it in a sort of celebrating-New-Year's-with-cocktails style whilst convalescing.

No comments:

Post a Comment